Monday, February 6, 2012

Week three

Week three is upon us. I now have a full plan of action that includes only doing my homework in the math lab where I can never get stuck on a problem. Most of the tutors are students in very high level math who really seem to enjoy doing it. But now I'm running into the first real issue I have struggled with in calc before: Logarithms. They have always been a struggle for me and I can't figure out why. Every time I think I have them figured out something else pops up and I don't know what I'm doing anymore. We'll see if the math lab can take care of that because if not I will have to start meeting with the professor in person in his office hours.

1 comment:

  1. Friday wasn't the day to miss. That was the biggest "Log" day for class. Can you make it to Saturday Lab this weekend?

    ReplyDelete